Outdoor First Aid Courses
|Choose a category
from the menu on the left
e.g. First Aid At Work
|Choose a subcategory
e.g. Emergency First Aid At Work
|View Course Calendar, place a Booking or find a local Provider|
ITC qualifications meet the requirements for the Outdoor First Aid Training Framework hosted on the Institute for Outdoor Learning website.
ITC First Qualifications are externally regulated by Ofqual [England], SQA [Scotland] and WG [Wales] and appear on national qualification frameworks.
Training courses, are regulated by ITC First [Awarding Organisation].
Please choose one of the following subcategories to see the programme, dates and venues:
- 2-day Outdoor First Aid Qualification
- 1-day Outdoor First Aid Training
- 2-day Forest School First Aid Training
- 2-day Advanced Outdoor First Aid Training
- 2-day Outdoor First Aid Training
- 4-day Advanced First Aid Training
- 1-day Outdoor First Aid Qualification
All 2 day (16 hr+) Outdoor First Aid courses keep National Governing Body Instructor Awards valid and are mapped to meet the requirements of the Outdoor Training Framework hosted on Institute for Outdoor Learning website
ITC First Outdoor First Aid Qualifications:
- ITC Certificate in Outdoor First Aid at Level 5 - SQA [Scotland]. A 2-day course delivered over 16 contact hours.
- ITC Level 3 Outdoor First Aid Emergency Action - Ofqual [England], WG [Wales]. 8 hours of contextualised training.
- ITC Level 3 Outdoor First Aid - Ofqual [England], WG [Wales]. A 2-day course delivered over 16 contact hours.
ITC First regulated training
- Outdoor First Aid Emergency Incident Management; tailored content for specialist outdoor environments.
16+ hours. Keeps most National Governing Body Instructor Awards valid.
- Advanced Outdoor First Aid; a proactive 'advanced at the basics' training course
16+ hours usually delivered over 2 full days. For the professional Outdoor person who has previous first aid qualification experience, meeting IOL Outdoor Framework requirements and for those who wish to deliver regulated Outdoor First Aid. Keeps National Governing Body Instructor Awards valid.
- Advanced First Aid; a comprehensive 4 day training course using specialist kit e.g. airway adjuncts, medical gases, specialist splints. Primarily used in the emergent renewable sector, such as offshore wind farms, or casualty care training for specialist groups. This course is only delivered to groups or individuals that have access to the specialist kit at their workplace.
Please bear in mind that this site advertises courses open to individuals to make enquiry and booking. Many Providers deliver a programme of bespoke or private courses that do not appear on this website, contact them directly to make an enquiry regarding a course for your group.